- RSS Channel Showcase 3218241
- RSS Channel Showcase 7180256
- RSS Channel Showcase 3932119
- RSS Channel Showcase 2228193
Articles on this Page
- 09/15/12--21:00: _Product Focus: Kitc...
- 10/16/13--09:00: _Product Focus: ...
- 09/15/14--21:00: _Products Focus: Kit...
- 04/15/15--21:00: _Bathing Beauties
- 09/15/15--21:00: _Products Focus: Kit...
- 12/01/16--05:00: _Record Products 201...
- 03/01/17--05:00: _March 2017 Product ...
- 04/01/17--05:00: _April 2017 Product ...
- 09/05/17--05:00: _September 2017 Prod...
- 12/04/17--05:00: _Record Products 201...
- 01/08/18--03:00: _January 2018 Produc...
- 06/12/18--07:00: _June 2018 Product B...
- 09/10/18--05:00: _September 2018 Prod...
- 09/15/12--21:00: Product Focus: Kitchen and Bath
- 10/16/13--09:00: Product Focus: Commercial Bath
- 09/15/14--21:00: Products Focus: Kitchen & Bath
- 04/15/15--21:00: Bathing Beauties
- 09/15/15--21:00: Products Focus: Kitchen & Bath
- 12/01/16--05:00: Record Products 2016: Kitchen & Bath
- 03/01/17--05:00: March 2017 Product Briefs: New Kitchen & Bath Products
- 04/01/17--05:00: April 2017 Product Briefs: New Flooring Products
- 09/05/17--05:00: September 2017 Product Briefs: Kitchen & Bath
- 12/04/17--05:00: Record Products 2017: Best Kitchen & Bath Products
- 01/08/18--03:00: January 2018 Product Briefs: Kitchen & Bath Products
- 06/12/18--07:00: June 2018 Product Briefs: Products at Salone del Mobile
- 09/10/18--05:00: September 2018 Product Briefs: Kitchen & Bath
Spotlight: Bisazza Bagno Based in northern Italy, Bisazza is a leading producer of high-end glass mosaic tile with showrooms in cities around the world, including New York City, Los Angeles, and Chicago. Last year the company launched the Bisazza Bagno division to produce collections of high-end bathroom furnishings. Spanish designer Jaime Hayon kicked things off with an Art Deco–inspired grouping, followed by a line by Dutch iconoclast Marcel Wanders, who integrated minimal forms with ornate, Baroque-style motifs. The new pieces by the prolific Japanese design studio Nendo, introduced last April during Salone del Mobile in Milan, are influenced by Japanese
The latest commercial bath fixtures and furnishings are not only easy on the eye, with a more residential feel, but also easy on the environment.
New fixtures, finishes, and appliances update residential and commercial settings.
Designer Philippe Starck and Duravit re-team to present two new bathroom collections. Photo courtesy Duravit The ME by Starck collection of ceramic fixtures complement the L-Cube bathroom furniture range (also shown), designed by Christian Werner. Designer Philippe Starck It has been over a quarter of a century since Philippe Starck designed his first fixture for Duravit. In that time, the French star also delivered the five-story Duravit Design Center—complete with a giant toilet-bowl structure that serves as an observation deck—in Hornberg, Germany, where the company was founded nearly 200 years ago. It was in that bold building, deep in the
The latest kitchen and bath products provide options that either look to the past for inspiration or bring us closer to the future.
The best new appliances, cabinets, fittings, and fixtures for kitchen and bath.
New architectural kitchen and bath products from Kohler, Bradley, Viega, Niagara Conservation, Rexa Design, Geoluxe, Caesarstone, Ann Sacks, Liebherr, and Elkay.
New architectural flooring products from Bentley Mills, Havwoods, Chilewich, FLOR, and New Ravenna.
These residential furnishings and fixtures amp up the quality of small, urban spaces.
Architectural Record's annual contest spotlights the top new fittings, fixtures, hardware, and appliances for kitchens and baths.
Extra capacity and function mark these new products, most of which will be unveiled at this month's Kitchen and Bath Industry Show.
At Milan's annual design fair, a number of creative inventions were on display.
New components for the busiest rooms in the house can be reconfigured and personalized on demand.